Un salutone grande come il Picchio

Presentati agli altri tifosi dell'Ascoli del forum (dedicato ai nuovi utenti).

Moderatori: Moderatori, Moderatore Plus

Rispondi
Australian

Messaggio da Australian »

Ciao mi chiamo Matthew D’Australia.
Mi dispiace per non scritto in italiano, perche scritto e piu difficile di lettura, per me.
I’m sorry that I’m not writing in Italian, as writing is more difficult for me rather than reading Italian.

I’m a son of a migrant father to Australia from Appignano Del Tronto. I was also born in Australia, with my mother being from the Philippines. I’m 20 years old currently. My father was a supporter of Ascoli when he was young, and when I was 5 years old, I was told that I had to support Ascoli . That very season was Ascoli’s failed campaign in Serie A. When Ascoli was in B, it was harder for to follow Ascoli. However my true love for Ascoli arised when I got the internet. I was able to follow Ascoli through C1, B and now A. The great years that followed and including promotion will be forever remembered. Last season will forever be remembered by me, as it was an incredible year, and a ultimate for me, as I was at the Cino e Lillo Del Duca against Treviso. Seeing the great black and white stripes not on the internet or on Television, but seeing it with my own eyes was special. I still have the Roma game on DVD, and every month I still watch when Ascoli beat Roma.

What the picchio means to me? – This is something which no Ascoli supporter could answer with words. I think for every Ascoli supporters, it’s a passion in which no-one could explain. Ascoli is not a football club, but a family. Theres so much passion and love, from only a tiny place in italy. For me Ascoli is the greatest club/family in the world, no other club can be so successful, from a small city like Ascoli, and have some of the most passionate fans in the world as well. We have to keep celebrating this factor, which has been seen through Rozzi and the supporters of Ascoli. Our hearts are truly beating for the great club. Watching the beautiful black and white stripes of Ascoli, always gives a smile to my face. Also seeing the passion in the players when wearing the shirt, seen with Fontana especially in C1 and B, Bucchi, Cristiano, Pià, Colacone, Modesto, Di Venanzio , Bruno, Fini, Guana, Coppola, Antonelli, Cudini, etc, etc.

Ascoli in Australia. – Like in Italy, the Ascoli supporters are a small group in Australia. I think you’ll be happy to know that nearly all the immigrants to Australia from AP, still support and follow Ascoli. Not so much the younger generation like me, but all the older generation. Whenever Ascoli are on Rai, they watch the games, or they listen to Rai on the Radio. Everytime I go the shopping centre, I always see an old Ascolano, and we talk about Ascoli (everyone knows me for supporting Ascoli).

This season, has been tough, and things are not going to well. But never more have I felt more like a supporter. I want to scream FORZA PICCHIO all the time. I drive around my city of Adelaide with the CD Ascoli Sei Grande, so loud that everyone hears. It’s a matter of pride that we sing, yell and stand for Ascoli. The passion is at a high, we must not be negative, but continue to fight because whether Ascoli are in A, B, C1, C2, D, Eccelenza, etc. The club is still greater than anything else.

I also would like to thank the people who are involved with mondopicchio.it as its been a great website for the people around the world. Special thanks also go to the video man on settembrebianconero.it as I’ve been able to see what great supporter the fans are. Also to the website who are no longer around eg. Cirb2004, and ascoli1898, whose match highlights were able, for me, see Ascoli on the internet. Also I like to thank the people who write on the forum as I’m able to get lots of information out of the games and so on.

Hopefully I return soon to Ascoli Piceno, where I can be at the games, and also understand Italian more better.

Sorry once more, for not writing in Italian.

FORZA PICCHIO.

ASCOLI SIMPLY THE GREATEST.
Ascolano...purosangue
Settore Stadio: Curva Sud

Messaggio da Ascolano...purosangue »

sapere che ci sono persone che anche da così lontano continuano a seguire l'Ascoli mi riempie il cuore di soddisfazione..ancor più se penso che questa passione viene trasmessa di padre in figlio..
GRANDE MATTHEW!!!
amarti è un onore, onorarti è un dovere
BIANCONERO

Messaggio da BIANCONERO »

quoto!! Ascoli in tutto il mondo!!

ps: io sono di lussemburgo :mrgreen:
Immagine
Pantera
Presidente

Re:

Messaggio da Pantera »

Australian ha scritto:Ciao mi chiamo Matthew D’Australia.
Mi dispiace per non scritto in italiano, perche scritto e piu difficile di lettura, per me.
I’m sorry that I’m not writing in Italian, as writing is more difficult for me rather than reading Italian.

I’m a son of a migrant father to Australia from Appignano Del Tronto. I was also born in Australia, with my mother being from the Philippines. I’m 20 years old currently. My father was a supporter of Ascoli when he was young, and when I was 5 years old, I was told that I had to support Ascoli . That very season was Ascoli’s failed campaign in Serie A. When Ascoli was in B, it was harder for to follow Ascoli. However my true love for Ascoli arised when I got the internet. I was able to follow Ascoli through C1, B and now A. The great years that followed and including promotion will be forever remembered. Last season will forever be remembered by me, as it was an incredible year, and a ultimate for me, as I was at the Cino e Lillo Del Duca against Treviso. Seeing the great black and white stripes not on the internet or on Television, but seeing it with my own eyes was special. I still have the Roma game on DVD, and every month I still watch when Ascoli beat Roma.

What the picchio means to me? – This is something which no Ascoli supporter could answer with words. I think for every Ascoli supporters, it’s a passion in which no-one could explain. Ascoli is not a football club, but a family. Theres so much passion and love, from only a tiny place in italy. For me Ascoli is the greatest club/family in the world, no other club can be so successful, from a small city like Ascoli, and have some of the most passionate fans in the world as well. We have to keep celebrating this factor, which has been seen through Rozzi and the supporters of Ascoli. Our hearts are truly beating for the great club. Watching the beautiful black and white stripes of Ascoli, always gives a smile to my face. Also seeing the passion in the players when wearing the shirt, seen with Fontana especially in C1 and B, Bucchi, Cristiano, Pià, Colacone, Modesto, Di Venanzio , Bruno, Fini, Guana, Coppola, Antonelli, Cudini, etc, etc.

Ascoli in Australia. – Like in Italy, the Ascoli supporters are a small group in Australia. I think you’ll be happy to know that nearly all the immigrants to Australia from AP, still support and follow Ascoli. Not so much the younger generation like me, but all the older generation. Whenever Ascoli are on Rai, they watch the games, or they listen to Rai on the Radio. Everytime I go the shopping centre, I always see an old Ascolano, and we talk about Ascoli (everyone knows me for supporting Ascoli).

This season, has been tough, and things are not going to well. But never more have I felt more like a supporter. I want to scream FORZA PICCHIO all the time. I drive around my city of Adelaide with the CD Ascoli Sei Grande, so loud that everyone hears. It’s a matter of pride that we sing, yell and stand for Ascoli. The passion is at a high, we must not be negative, but continue to fight because whether Ascoli are in A, B, C1, C2, D, Eccelenza, etc. The club is still greater than anything else.

I also would like to thank the people who are involved with mondopicchio.it as its been a great website for the people around the world. Special thanks also go to the video man on settembrebianconero.it as I’ve been able to see what great supporter the fans are. Also to the website who are no longer around eg. Cirb2004, and ascoli1898, whose match highlights were able, for me, see Ascoli on the internet. Also I like to thank the people who write on the forum as I’m able to get lots of information out of the games and so on.

Hopefully I return soon to Ascoli Piceno, where I can be at the games, and also understand Italian more better.

Sorry once more, for not writing in Italian.

FORZA PICCHIO.

ASCOLI SIMPLY THE GREATEST.

I am glad to hear from you again. Let's hope that our team will remain in the League and our Soccer history will preveal in time; My best Regards to you, to your family and to all AScoli fans spread in your beatiful Australia :coolguy:
Immagine

Il Picchio e una fede, scritta nel cuore dei suoi tifosi con la matita del Piceno, che non possiede gomma per cancellarla,
E siccome e una fede, non si puo ne comperare, vendere o ridurrerre a parole,
Si puo soltanto viverla !
Forza Picchio sempre ed ovunque
:bandiera: :bandiera: :bandiera:
franz
Moderatore

Re: Un salutone grande come il Picchio

Messaggio da franz »

Welcome Australian,
don't worry, many of us are able to read but not to write english so.... the very important thing is that we can understand each other and sing togheter PICCHIO ALE', PICCHIO ALE'

:bandiera2: :bandiera2: :bandiera2: :bandiera2:
PER CHI CI HA FATTO SOGNARE, E HA SCRITTO LA NOSTRA STORIA,
A ROZZI COSTANTINO, ONORE E ETERNA GLORIA!
ASKL

Re: Un salutone grande come il Picchio

Messaggio da ASKL »

BENVENUTO!!!
:sshappy: :sshappy: :sshappy:
CIAO ALFREDO
Ci sono persone tra i nostri tifosi che nella vita non hanno vinto mai niente. Solo quando vince l'Ascoli si sentono protagonisti perchè riescono a vincere pure loro. Ecco, vede, quando penso a questi tifosi mi commuovo. (COSTANTINO ROZZI)
ZIOLATRO®
Lusica

Re:

Messaggio da Lusica »

Ascolano...purosangue ha scritto:sapere che ci sono persone che anche da così lontano continuano a seguire l'Ascoli mi riempie il cuore di soddisfazione..ancor più se penso che questa passione viene trasmessa di padre in figlio..
GRANDE MATTHEW!!!
Sottoscrivo.
Ogni volta che un bambino prende a calci qualcosa per la strada, lì ricomincia la storia del calcio.
(Jorge Luis Borges)
Rispondi